This is a truly gorgeous time of year in Park City. The weather is warming up, flowers are blooming, and Main Street would normally start preparing for the seasonal gallery strolls. This year may be a little different than usual, but there are still galleries full of beautiful art waiting to be seen!
Virtual Gallery Strolls
Usually, locals would stroll Park City art galleries on Friday nights. However, this year we’re social distancing so the gallery strolls are going virtual! On April 24th the Park City Summit County Arts Council will be hosting a Facebook Live event. The event will include fifteen minute tours showcasing the galleries of twelve local artists.
The galleries have assigned times, so you can catch your favorite or go to the Park City Summit County Arts Council Facebook page to watch the whole thing. Here’s the gallery lineup:
- 6:00 pm: Prospect Pop Up | Facebook Link
- 6:15 pm: Summit Gallery | Facebook Link
- 6:30 pm: J GO Gallery | Facebook Link
- 6:45 pm: Bret Webster Images | Facebook Link
- 7:00 pm: Kranstover Gallery | Facebook Link
- 7:15 pm: Meyer Gallery | Facebook Link
- 7:30 pm: Trove Gallery | Facebook Link
- 7:45 pm: Terzian Gallery | Facebook Link
- 8:00 pm: Gallery Mar | Facebook Link
- 8:15 pm: Timbre Art Loft | Facebook Link
- 8:30 pm: Kimball Arts Center | Facebook Link
- 8:45 pm: Friends of Ski Mountain History | Facebook Link
Park City Restaurants
If you’re in the area, participating Park City restaurants are offering discounts on dinner orders during the Virtual Gallery Stroll. The following restaurants will be offering discounts from 15 – 25% for guests who use the discount code ARTS when placing to-go orders on Friday, April 24:
Utah To-Go Ordering
If you aren’t near Park City, you can still order something delicious to eat while you watch the gallery stroll! Check this post for a restaurants offering pickup and delivery, including some with family meal deals.