For every Monster Dump that the Ski Utah snow report declares from here on out, Ski’N See welcomes anyone to a free pair of Rossignol Demo powder skis for the day if they purchase two Monster Energy drinks at one of Ski’N See’s 12 locations.
A Monster Dump is when a single resort reports 12 or more inches of snowfall in 24 hours. Make sure to download the Ski Utah app and/or pay attention to Ski Utah’s snow report for Monster Dump announcements because skis will only be available on a first-come/first-served basis per Ski’N See location.
Ski’N See locations:
– Bountiful: 320 W. 500 S., Bountiful, UT 84010
– Downtown Salt Lake City: 102 W. 500 S. Salt Lake City, UT 84101
– Fort Union: 1339 E. Ft. Union Blvd., Cottonwood Heights, UT 84047
– Sandy: 772 E. 9400 S., Sandy, UT 84094
– Canyon Center: 2125 E. 9400 S., Sandy, UT 84093
– Park City Center: 1284 Lowell Ave. (PC Center) Park City, UT 84060
– Deer Valley Resort: 7815 Royal St. East, Park City, UT 84060
– Park City ARCS: 35 Lowell Ave. (PC Center), Park City, UT 84060
– Deer Valley ARCS: 7815 Royal St. East, Park City, UT 84060
– Cottonwood ARCS: 1844 E. Ft. Union Blvd., Cottonwood Heights, UT 84121
– Southtowne ARCS: 45 W. 10600 S., Sandy, UT 84070
– Ski Delivery Park City SNS: 7835 Royal St. East, Park City, UT 84060