Park City will be “Showin’ the Love” for locals by offering off-season deals for residents every Thursday from May 2-June 20. Coordinated by the Historic Park City Alliance, businesses will offer shopping and dining discounts, and parking on Main Street will also be free all day.
Proof of residence is not required, but you should mention the offer at the business to receive the deal. See the deals for this promotion below or get more info online.
- 501 on Main: Two-for-one entrees.
- Blue Iguana: 20% off entire bill.
- Eating Establishment: Fish taco lunch or dinner specials come with $2.95 margaritas.
- Lindzee O’Michaels: Locals pricing on select food and drinks all day.
- Flannagan’s: $1.50 tacos and $7.50 wing platters – reopens June 2.
- Reyes Adobe: $5 regular margaritas and a $4.99 “Smothered Burrito Grande” lunch special between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. Special includes a small side of chips and salsa and a 16-ounce soda.
- Shabu: $5 sushi and $4 hot sake.
- Vinto: Two scoops of gelato with the purchase of any pizza or pasta.
- Expanding Heart: 15% off all yoga clothing, and $15 for a 15-minute reading by one of the store’s Intuitive Readers.
- Gallery MAR: Free gift with any purchase.
- J Go Gallery: 15% off a single piece of art jewelry from the Sparkle & Bling Collection.
- La Niche: Complimentary latte with any $25 purchase.
- Mary Janes: Buy any item full-price and get a second at 25% off.
- Mountain Town Olive Oil: 10% off total purchase.
- Park City Museum: Free admission days May 16 and 30, sponsored by Leland and Diana Swaner and the Park City Rotary Club, respectively.
- Pine: 15% off jewelry.
- Prospect: 20% off total bill.
- Prospect Youth: 20% off total bill.
- Rocky Mountain Christmas: 10% off total bill.
- Southwest Expressions: 15% off jewelry.